Friday, January 25, 2013

Moving Day

Well here I am: just hours away from moving again, as I was  about to unplug my computer and internet and I just felt like blogging a little.
It has been a crazy week. I started off feeling sick, then got better..really better ...then Wednesday...got hit with a sinus infection. Its the kind that kills your brain when you lay down flat, so sleep has eluded me.
I am feeling much better, but would much rather curl up in front of a fire with a good book and some hot cocoa than move my household goods in the rain...BUT THEN...who wouldn't choose that!
Coming to the decision to move again was one thought out, prayed upon, logically reasoned and ultimately, I have this theory, if its right, God will help you along your path.
So much has pointed to the very truth that He is helping us!
We are lucky this time 90% of our stuff is in a storage unit. I have most of my stuff at my sister in laws already over at the new house...except for all the physical labor of actually carting boxes etc back and forth, this should be a cinch...
So as a whole, I am really excited to move in. I am excited to have a fireplace again after 6 years! I am excited to have little dinner parties, and I am excited to CRAFT AGAIN! And EVA IS HAPPY! She is loving her new room, and gets upset that she has to leave...this is a really good thing, as she was nervous at first to move again. And Frank is happy...he needs his personal space, and he is enjoying the house already!
Yay for us...now off I go to unplug everything !
See ya'll later!

1 comment:

  1. Things were looking good at this point. So how was the move? I hope it wasn’t too taxing, as you said that you were feeling a bit under the weather. Well, I think the fact that most of your stuff are in a storage unit made the move more convenient. It seems that you are looking forward to a lot of things in your next home, which is always good news. I’m confident that you’ll be having happy memories in your new home. Best wishes, Ruth!

    Dominic Ly

    ReplyDelete