Thursday, March 17, 2011

More sleep anyone?

So Frank had the last two days off spontaneously...we played hard yesterday- going to the park- going to dinner, watching movies- its so idyllic to spend time like this as a family - Frank threw the ball for our fabulous Clifford and I took pics of him, and of Clifford and of Eva who got all her wishing done by personally blowing - and pulling apart  EVERY DANDELION IN THE PARK!
I wore myself out. Went to bed at 11:30 pm and got up to the rudely blaring alarm at  gasp- 4:50 am...I hate the time change still since its only been raining and I havent enjoyed early light yet!
Today was to be a great visit with my elderly grands- they are 90 and 91 and have officially proven they have more energy than me- I fell asleep while visiting them! They continued to putter about doing what they do best: .reading a book and working on the computer .....while Eva and I slept away...it was actually really nice.
 I got my rest and honestly feel so great! Thanks Grands! I have some park pics! Here ya'll Go-
Happy St Patty's Day!

Eva refused to let me take her pic!

My sweet husband !

Clifford our wonder dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment