Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Beginnings

A long time ago, a friend said I was like the scripture in Proverbs 3 :15 which reads: "She is more precious than rubies:and all things thou canst desire are not to be compared to her." I was nicknamed "Ruby" and went by that for a long time....
Now I am revisiting my past and as I have turned a landmark age...(gasp!)40!, I have decided to follow some of my dreams...and have been creating like a crazy person...I am filled with ideas and desires to reach out to others with my little creations...my little rubies....for its the rubies in all of us that are screaming to be seen...we too often hide up our treasures afraid of what the world will think of us....
A special thanks should go to Bethany Kartchner, who has inspired me to follow my dreams....
I will be posting pictures of my pretty little jewels soon...stay tuned!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment