Monday, April 11, 2011

Whew!

Think its been a week....yep- its been a week- I worked my fingers to the bone and made 20 handmade cards and 45 handmade flower hair pins for a craft faire that - DID NOT  make me rich! Ha!



cute litte carrots filled with malt balls!



But I got to see some amazing work done by some amazing women and.... I am officially on etsy! As of tonight I have 2 whole items up= I need to have a photo shoot soon for the rest of my babies!
my shop is http://www.etsy.com/shop/ruthiesrubies/

Again- its JUST A BEGINNING But I thought its time to start!

I am thinking constantly about my Stash to treasure(soon to be Miss ART's) class.All about me by Bethany Kartchner..I got my cropodile on its way and took my "everyday pics!" e actually put a paper bag on her head and walked around moaning - but by the time I had raced and gotten the camera- she had taken it off and I lost my magical moment- but I was laughing so hard it took a moment to remember!
I know my colors and my theme, gathered my stuff and keep gathering- wish I could stop!
 and I just made some cute ribbon flower embellishments to add to a page. They took a LONG TIME ...AND I MEAN LONG...

 I had to adapt and used hot glue and due to my CP- it took a bit to figure it out- and ya, I got a third degree burn. i was doing this at 1 am one night which is sooo not my time ( member- i am a morning person) Eva knows I think when something is afoot because she refused to go down for bed last week before 10 pm! I work at 6 am! So I was pretty sleep deprived! HA and ecstatically happy! Arent they cute? The yellow is scrap fabric- I haven't even shimmered em yet! I love them!

 Between working my "paying "job, doing craft faire items, and taking care of Eva- my husband picked up the housework slack- I felt sooo guilty . But he is a treasure!
And something very special is afoot in the Munger Home lately....The Spirit of the Lord has been working some of His magic ! Thats all I am gonna say about that for now....

Today a new friend of mine started me a running for my 5k in May- it did not run the whole mile- but I did run and feel excited to be back on the path of exercise...
I gotta go and put e to bed!  Thanks for popping by

No comments:

Post a Comment