Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NO MORE EXCUSES!

I keep "planning " on writing. I have made many resolutions in the past, but this year, it is get organized, stay organized, and NO MORE EXCUSES!
 I have in the last few months, weathered some personal storms and come out fighting. I need to start writing more, but January was dedicated to home organization...not quite there yet, but thanks to Pinterest, I am well on my way. It is so true...there are really no new ideas! So many talented women out there!!!I feel blessed to be in this day and age of technology.

This month I have started ordering from Farm Fresh to You, a local Organic Farm that delivers fresh fruits and veggies to your door!  In season!  I got my first order today and Eva has already eaten 2 CARROTS! And its not even 11 yet!
I am encouraging  myself and my family to eat these fresh fruits and veggies, instead of other things. Even thinking about a juicer....anyone ever juice? What are your thoughts?
How do you make veggies taste good in a juice?
Today is shop day, and I am procrastinating. I guess I better get to it!
Its good to be in a New Year...heres to 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment