Sunday, March 4, 2012

Biggest Loser.Facebook Style!

My poor blog..I am all over the place. But its my life and its real...what can I say?
OK! So I have gone through my fair share of concerns by posting the pictures. Its one thing to post privately...but on a BLOG? Kill me now of embarrassment. I have an internal beauty clock that NEVER MATCHES  my external...its time to change.
I  'm posting my before pictures...mind you the decision was so hard I ate In and Out today, complete with a chocolate shake and Dr Pepper...it took a lot of fat and sugar to muster up the courage! Tomorrow's a new day! Whether you are part of a challenge- or just hoping to challenge yourself...just remember...if a flabby girl with CP and a future brace can do it...so can you.
Pre cast weight

adds 5 pounds and back pain! 5 more days!

not sucking in...

side view...can I say..I love my hair right now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment